Nov 24, 2020
One of the objectives for my channel is to have successful
entrepreneurs as guests to learn from them.
This entrepreneur has quite a few nuggets of wisdom for anybody
who would like to start his business.
He answers the following questions:
- How Did You Know When You Had
The Right Idea?
- How did you raise the initial
funding for your venture?
- What are the main main risks
you face when you take a project, and how do you eliminate
- If you could travel back to one
particular project and speak with yourself, what would that project
be, and what would you tell yourself to eliminate a particular
- What's your competitive
advantage and why can't it be copied?
- How has being an entrepreneur
affected your family life?
- What motivates you?
- How do you define
- Do you believe there is some
sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful
- What is your favorite aspect of
being an entrepreneur?
- What books do you think every
entrepreneur should read?
- What piece of advice would you
give to the youngsters who want to become
- What would you say are the top
three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What entrepreneurial tricks
have you discovered to keep you focused and productive in your
day-to-day busy schedule?
- What key activities would you
recommend entrepreneurs to invest their time in?
Main Site: https://gurhandemirkan.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/demirkangurhan